first class vehicle insurance

For most of us, our private vehicle is how we get from point A to point B. Therefore, it can be more than just an inconvenience if your vehicle is put out of commission. Even worse, without insurance you could be liable to pay for damage caused to another's vehicle if it is deemed that the damage caused is your fault. According to statistics from the Ministry of Transport, there were are over 9,000 crashes causes injury per year in New Zealand. This number doesn't take into account accidents causing damage to the car but not injury, which sends the number much higher. The bottom line is that even if you are the most experienced and skilled driver in the world, accidents do happen. You can't control other drivers on the road or unforeseen changes in conditions.

Don't leave it to chance, Hood Insurance Brokers can make sure your vehicle is covered, and your repair or replacement costs are provided for. Vehicle Insurance is crucial, and we can get you the best insurance deals from the most reputable providers on the market.

premium vehicle insurance

A more comprehensive approach to your vehicle insurance would be to choose a premium insurance package. This will cover both the damage to your car and any damage to another's vehicle as well. A premium policy can provide additional benefits such as payments if injury or death is suffered by any occupants of either vehicle, costs towards a rental vehicle or alternative transportation, key and lock replacement and medical costs.

third party insurance

Third Party Insurance protects you against damage caused to someone else's vehicle. This can be obtained as a stand-alone policy or added as an extra to your existing vehicle insurance. Another option offered by some providers is a more limited form of vehicle insurance that includes third party cover and a limited amount of cover for your own vehicle, for instance providing for fire and theft damage only. This can be a more cost effective option for those operating on a limited budget. For more information and a full synopsis of what's available, drop us a line and we can help find the best option for you.

which vehicles can be covered?

Generally, any road using motor vehicles can be covered with vehicle insurance. This includes cars, vans, trucks and motorcycles. If you wish to cover a boat or sea going vessel then there is a separate form of marine insurance, information on which can be found here.

If you require vehicle insurance, we can design a package for you that will fit your needs at the most competitive price. We will also offer unmatched service, including ongoing assistance, a support staff on hand as well as professional claims management during your most stressful times. We can outline a policy with all the features you need and none that you don't. Don't hesitate to contact Hood Insurance Brokers for more information anytime. We'd be proud to go to work for you.